Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this goes here, not 100% sure.

This may sound very strange but people who got the dealer to register their car and to put the number plate on, was it stuck on or screwed on?

cheers

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Mine is screwed on. I think that's the standard go to, unless you ask for it I be stuck on. In which case I think they should do it for you. If I'd have known I'd have asked them not to put holes in her!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah Dave I dont fancy getting holes drilled in her either, i'll ask them to stick them on, just incase :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
mine were stuck on, really pleased as only thought at last minute.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah but at shows and so on i'll want to be taking the normal plate off and putting on the show plate, so it'll be easier to do so and will look better :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
My plates are screwed on and someone else has just pointed out that the dealer has fixed the back one on wonky -really really annoying me now!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Mines screwed on, quite handy for taking off easily to wash behind, the 1st time I didn't take them off I was just jet washing away and the see through plastic peeled off, I stuck it back on but its full of air bubbles and looks a mess! I don't know why it peeled off none of my other cars have ever peeled and I didn't do out different! Haha as a funny note I did peel my mates rear bumper of all its paint with my jet wash! Haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts