Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had anyone got or seen the genuine up sun blinds. From the brochure it looks like they fit exactly to the shape of the back and rear windows. I'm wondering if they could work as an alternative to tinting. They cost £135 but I'm not sure how they fit thought.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
604 Posts
I have them in my Nissan Almera and yes from the outside they do look like tinted window,held in place with clever little metal clipsthey are an exact fit so no more sun blinding the little ones in the back, don't think the 5 door ones are available yet but in the Almera I can wind the rear windows down and they stay in place

I have seen the rear sun blind in my local seat showroom looks good only £39 ish

my wife made me take the rear one of the Almera because it dose hinder vision even in good light conditions

edit...... the almera ones were only £27 for a set of 5 (to cover all windows in the back of the car) I understand the Almera is anobsolete model now but I think £135 is to much

Edited by: spud

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info spud.
£27 is a huge difference to £135!!! I wonder if anyone will make a 3rd party set.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts