·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Aaaaarg.....watch those claws

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is my cat yes. Hubby sent me a pic when I was out with my daughter. Apparently Alfie (the cat) tried to lay down and skidded off. Serves him right

He's used to sitting and laying on the beetle bonnet, much more room for him. So he might be deterred now he knows he doesn't fit Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
421 Posts
What a handsome boy!!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Awww so cute, I think my little ginger mister will love my up! when it arrives he used to love pawing the soft top on my street ka

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
If my Bramble (poodle) , my chickens or my bunnies go near the car they'll be on the aga quick as you like!......(not really)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Zumba and Sam. He's is our eldest and the only one of the three of our cats who are allowed out , that likes sitting on cars.

He looks a friendly boy Sam, I have a soft spot for a red head :) Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
525 Posts
Yeah, I know that scene! Muddy footprints all over the bonnet all through the winter. I would have thought the bonnet gradient was too steep, but you obviously have a determined cat!

·
Registered
142 Posts
What a great puss he is, such a looker.
We had a big tom cat (sadly lost to cancer earlier this year) but you can see from the picture he wasn't really into sitting on car bonnets

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Tony, lovely colors on your big boy. He liked his home comfortsIt's such a shame when you lose a pet.

·
Registered
51 Posts
What a handsome chap!

In the latest picture he's obviously had a very tiring day bonding with your new up!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I love cats, and the cats around by us seem to sense this, if we leave any of our cars out for too long we have a succesion of cats leaving muddy foot prints over bonnet and roof. Just as well I like cleaning cars

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can be annoying, especially if it's not your cat!

I've never noticed any scratches (she says, fingers crossed) due to cats anyway, so I don't think we have too much to worry about �±Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
51 Posts
You've been lucky then.

I have had scratches where the cat has jumped and been unable to get a grip on the waxed surface - and so he used his crampons!!

At least he didn't fall off - and it gave me more polishing to do to cover the marks.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Well if we're sharing.......this is my munchkin Daisy - house cat though so no lovely bonding piccies!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Ooh that pics big......sorry!!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ahh Zumba, I just love cats. Well, I should, I have 5! Two house cats and three that are allowed out. I would keep them all in if I could. Ours have a section of the garden which is secure and a very long run which leads to a cat house.

Hmmm Catman, I think I have been complacent then when thinking my cats wouldn't scratch my car, because they havent already. Little darlings
Edited by: bugbabe34

1 - 20 of 26 Posts