Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have an Eco Up! 2019 model with an MFD screen on it, last day I’ve been to the dealer for the first service (oil service) after the maintenance I saw that the service info was empty, only dashes shown on mileage and days section but before this service was shown differently the mileage and days for oil service and for inspection service on the menu of the mfd screen. So I tried to code the cluster again with the right values for oil and inspection service (it’s a little bit of mess) and I would like to know if someone knows the max mileage for oil service (I think 15000km or 365days) and for inspection service (I think 30000km or 730 days) or has the coding for that. Thank you!

P.S. Just look at the menu of the mfd on your car. Pls.

·
Registered
296 Posts
so you have a brand new car and are re-coding the ECU with presumably VAGCOM?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Vaggelis,

I am sure that I read a post on here recently about the "next service" display disappearing for a few days after a service and then reappearing, and it was considered normal. If I can find it I will post a link.

Edited with link, it reappears after 500km, apparently. Hope this helps!

Kind regards, Tracendaz.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so you have a brand new car and are re-coding the ECU with presumably VAGCOM?
I tried vagcom 18.6 version but it didn’t recognize the chassis (I need the last version maybe) so I did it with the Obd11. Now I program it for 30000km or 365 days for inspection and for 15000km or 365 days for oil service, in the adaption menu of the cluster but in the oil service shows dashes and in the inspection service countdown normally, maybe this happens because of the reason that the inspection service comes first and lat comes the oil service. I’m little bit confused.

p.s. In my VW Passat it shows although the inspection service that comes first and then the oil service that comes later.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yes be patient .
Your service info will return soon.
I think the car is analysing your driving before giving info on your expected next service time and mileage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts