Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lovely Candy White Up is on a Boat from Germany to Grimsby. Should get it in a couple of weeks. He-Man building Dual Controls. Will I be the first Driving School in the UK to use the Up!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
wow! theyll be some lucky learners to be learning in an up!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Do all the cars go to Grimsby, or do they go to other parts of the uk depending on how close each port is?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Would have thouht they all go there... otherwise I'd get mine sent to Southend LOL

·
Registered
58 Posts
Or to be more accurate Tilbury

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
lol...
I googled it at lunch, and Grimsby does seem to be where all the VW's arrive..

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi
My high up has been built (week 16)and I have a VIN of AAC005110 which I assume is the last 9 characters.

I am told it is on a boat. How do I find out which boat and when it will arrive in the UK and ultimately at my dealers in Solihull?

thanks
Kevin

<u5:p></u5:p>

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thank R1ch for the information, and looking at that link you put up the boat will be docking soon as it is virtually at GrimsbyIf I lived closer I would go and watch all the Up! being unloaded

·
Registered
213 Posts
kg149 said:
Thank R1ch for the information, and looking at that link you put up the boat will be docking soon as it is virtually at GrimsbyIf I lived closer I would go and watch all the Up! being unloaded

Thats what i call dedication !

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Lol, if this is the ship, I think it may be lost...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I just checked again, and it's arrived.. Must have been a glitch, because it looks ok now.. Hope my car is on board..

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hope that track is not all that boat, the captain may need to be breath checked at Grimsby!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Just checked again and the boat has now left Grimsby and is sailing past Norwich on its way back to EmdenSo if our cars are on there then they are now docked in the Uk and ready to move out to the dealer?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I cannot believe that nobody has posted this here yet!
I hope you get your ups soon

[TUBE]snhaWIj6YPQ[/TUBE]

Edited by: Dan

1 - 20 of 23 Posts