Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little one build week 23, update from the dealer - little Heidi on her way to port hoping for end of June delivery but doubt it now

·
Registered
956 Posts
Don't despair ZumbaQueen, I was build week 21 and got mine today. Yours seems to be running a similar timeline so it's still possible and if not end of June, I reckon it'll be VERY early July

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fingers crossed Clowesa, all these reports of people finally taking delivery of their cars are making me jealous to say to least!

I never had children but can't think of having to wait 9 months to meet them finally, patience was never a virtue of mine....

·
Registered
525 Posts
The difference with babies , ZumbaQueen, is they're pretty much guarranteed to take the length of time you expect them to! Sometimes they come early, and if they're a little late they have ways of speeding them up!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have thought about nipping over to fetch her!

·
Registered
14 Posts
yapmaul said:
The difference with babies , ZumbaQueen, is they're pretty much guarranteed to take the length of time you expect them to! Sometimes they come early, and if they're a little late they have ways of speeding them up!

I might have a curry tonight followed by a good bounce on a fit ball and some sex to see if it expedites the delivery of my Up! Good excuse if nothing else!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My other half would go for option a and c of those 3!!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
is that an offer?????

·
Registered
956 Posts
Surfr said:
yapmaul said:

I might have a curry tonight followed by a good bounce on a fit ball and some sex to see if it expedites the delivery of my Up! Good excuse if nothing else!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts