Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
My names Verity As I'm sure you can guess from my user name
I love VWs and have had a small handful.
Currently Ive got a 6n2 Polo GTI, which I adore. I've just spent the winter and a few grand fixing him up, so hopefully I'll keep him for years to come.

(Gerti had to go back to VW the other day for a few days, so the boyfriend took this photo of Gerti next to an Up to cheer me up :) )

I am however in love with the Up! And will one day deffinatly own one :)

I love little cars and it's something VW does really well.

My boyfriend works at our local VW dealership, and he keeps teasing me with photos

The most recent being this up! Black

There's quite a few Up!s at the dealership. At least one of which I'm determinded to get to test drive! (and a few quick photos of course)
I've been pestering him for a test drive since the first time I heard about the up! Last year, so I should get behind the wheel soon ;)

Joined the forum so I can drool over all the photos of your Ups ;) and let you all know how jealous I am ;)
And learn lots about the car from the people that get to drive them :) Edited by: Verity

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome Verity, it sounds like you're truly smitten by the Up! But of course every other member of the forum is equally taken with the Up! Hope you get one soon

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
hi!

i love the fact that the up! looks huge against your lovely looking polo! you might catch the up! bug even more by looking on here...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

Dan said:
Hello and welcome!

You love VW's that much you even started dating someone who works there lol
Haha not quite - tho when he was looking for a car I did suggest he try at VW!
I don't think the polo would be alive today if it wasn't for his job at VW! Cost price parts, and free labor from the tech (or at most a pizza here and there) it's been fantastic!

willowaz said:
hi!

i love the fact that the up! looks huge against your lovely looking polo! you might catch the up! bug even more by looking on here...
I know! Haha Oh god I keep talking about the up! And how's its a cute small car, then I show them that photo and they're like 'that's not small!!'

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
yeah i keep saying im downsizing from my polo, but im not really, its about the same size as the up, its a polo similar to yours just little older!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts