Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,Been lurking for a little while - lots of great info on here - all very helpful in deciding on spec :)

Pleased to say that I ordered my High Up late Tuesday afternoon. Waiting on a confirmed build date and order tracking, although the estimate from the dealer was July. Hoping that's a conservative estimate and they're playing it safe...

Went for the High Up in Tornado Red, Sound and Sensor packs and the spare wheel. Can't wait...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Doubt you'll need to wait that long. Maybe couple of months? As Bob Up says....agonising however long the wait! Mine is in the UK at last and out there somewhere. Next week I hope!

·
Registered
113 Posts
2 months is typical at the moment...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there any better sight?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Enjoy it when it turns up bcc! Do you have any specific date yet for collection? An arrival just less than two months from order seems pretty good to me.
Edited by: skyhigh

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
skyhigh said:
Enjoy it when it turns up bcc! Do you have any specific date yet for collection?

Yep, just arranged with the dealer - they're expecting the car to arrive with them this afternoon, and we've agreed next tuesday for collection

·
Registered
226 Posts
bcc said:
skyhigh said:
Enjoy it when it turns up bcc! Do you have any specific date yet for collection?

Yep, just arranged with the dealer - they're expecting the car to arrive with them this afternoon, and we've agreed next tuesday for collection
I guess that you're quite excited now! I would be!Make sure to post some pictures when you get the chance.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The wait is over

Picked my Up! up this afternoon, just got back from giving it a decent run to get used to it and get some of those pesky breaking-in miles down. Couldn't be happier so far, car is excellent, as was the dealer experience (EuroCanterbury in, unsurprisingly, Canterbury). It also turns out that the Tornado Red/Dark Silver Dash/Cornsilk/Red Polka combination looks great.

It's a pretty crappy picture, but here's the one from inside the dealer. I'll give it a proper clean and wax at the weekend and take some decent photos then.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Jealous :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the photos of the interior.
Car looks great, best colour

1 - 13 of 13 Posts