Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Have been on here about a week have learnt a lot about up's and I ordered one today for my girlfriend to replace her trusty Lupo with nearly 200000 miles on it

We ordered a white move up with maps and spare wheel and the white key fob and service pack wanted rear speakers but was not one built so took this one will be delivered to dealers at end of the week and get it the following week

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome and can I say what a good choice you have made

don't forget to post some pictures when your new baby arrives

that is some going on a lupo 200000!!! well done

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am jealous - I too have ordered a white move up with m&m but decided that I would wait for the sound pack and winter pack. I do now have a provisional build week though (wk41) so hope to get it sometime in November. Looking forward to seeing your photos :)

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Picked the 'CORRECT' colour

welcome !

·
Registered
315 Posts
Good stuff. Good colour.

Cancel the white key fob - we got one and it is a piece of nasty tat not worth 50p tbh.

It is stuck onto the proper key itself and has nasty sharp edges.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome
my girlfriend will drive it I have a new BMW company car but I can't touch that so I will have fun with the up I prob get windows tinted and will poss upgrade speakers in front or back want to get some roof done in black and some alloys too Edited by: Ian986

·
Registered
604 Posts
VWXYZ said:
Cancel the white key fob - we got one and it is a piece of nasty tat not worth 50p tbh.

It is stuck onto the proper key itself and has nasty sharp edges.

I Second that, cheap and nasty with a premium price tag

Edited by: spud

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh no I thought that was really cool was one other reason that made us go with white sad I know !

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just came back from dealer and paid in full for the move up and pick her up Thursday afternoon ordered a maps and more case for a tenner while I was their

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
The case is so worth it

We have a Lupo and jumping from that to the up is like going from a go cart to a premium vehicle. She will love it, guaranteed

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well we collected the up tonight done 40 miles already drives very nice do have to change down if there is a slight hill but is good fun to drive :) Edited by: Ian986

·
Registered
851 Posts
Ian986 said:
Well we collected the up tonight done 40 miles already drives very nice do have to change down if there is a slight hill but is good fun to drive :)
I bought a brand new 1.4 Ford Orion in 1992. The engine was so tight that it wouldn't go up a hill with 4 people on board. Everyone had to get out while I drove it up foot to the floor. It loosened up eventually and would whizz up that hill. In those days it took 30k miles for an engine to properly loosen.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lets hope it does not take that long ! It could be I am used to a car with 3 times the horse power but I still love driving driving the Up!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts