Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

ordered just over a week ago but then realised that I wanted Emergency City Braking as one of the options. Spoke to the dealer who informs me that as a construction week (48) has been allocated there is nothing I can do about it.

I'm told that if I cancel (any charges?) and re-order the dealership will have to take ownership of my original order - it can't just be cancelled.

Please advise.

Thanks

SC

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
sounds fishy to me......have you paid a deposit. if so...just move it onto the next order....anyway, is the build week provisional or fixed...if fixed they must have already had that one and are selling you a pre-ordered car.

·
Registered
167 Posts
It can be cancelled since the car is not built yet. My first order was cancelled due to the dealer making a mistake (I had a BMT model and they ordered a normal high up!) and they made another order with he right specs I ordered. So I would go back and tell the you want it with the options you want.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies.

Dealer fine with a re-order - just delays everything.

They're actually quite happy as they get the original order (quotas are quite tight) - they won't have a problem selling it!

Cheers

SC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts