Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

We ordered a High Up! in candy white with black glossy dash and anthracite seats from Nottingham VW in West Bridgford. Only extra option was the Sound Pack as the two speakers that come as standard sounded a bit feeble, a shame with 32GB of music storage on board!

I paired my wife's iPhone 3Gs (iOS 5) in their test Up! White with the Maps and More system and it all worked perfectly,the contacts synced,the music streamed via Bluetooth Audio although it did hesitate and interrupt playback a couple of times, seemed bearable.

The Maps and More system is pretty good, well designed UI, all understandable with just the on screen icons. Quite impressed and if I was buying a Move Up! I'd certainly pay £300 for that option.

Approx 12 week lead time they reckon.

Exciting!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Loving your work.
My Polo is having it's service there on Thursday.
I am happy that I will see the maps and more, what was on the inside (colour I mean).
Also is it tiny or where my eyes deciving me when I drove by Daybrook the other day (they have a black Take Up! there)?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Cl

The Up White! had black seats white gloss dash I think.

It's small on the outside but roomy on the inside I would say. I'm 6'2" and I fitted in the front just fine and my slightly shorter wife was well catered for (she will be driving it mostly).

Kids in car seats (6yrs and 3yrs) fitted well in the back, there is no centre lap belt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts