Sound Pack
Winter Pack
Night Blue Metallic (Z2)
Sensor Pack

Can't say I'm waiting patiently!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Nice spec thought the Move up! only came as 60ps well it does in the UK anyway. Did you just miss the price hike as well?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Pretty much a three door version of mine.

You should enjoy it.

what coour insides did you go for?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Mulo said:
1.0 75PS BlueMotion 3-door Move Up!Maps and More
City Emergency Braking pack
Sound Pack
Winter Pack
Night Blue Metallic (Z2)
Sensor Pack

I know the feeling, I can't wait until I get my up! ( det er ikke nemt ) it is being built week 4

·
Registered
72 Posts
exaapatrol said:
Mulo said:
1.0 75PS BlueMotion 3-door Move Up!Maps and More
City Emergency Braking pack
Sound Pack
Winter Pack
Night Blue Metallic (Z2)
Sensor Pack

I know the feeling, I can't wait until I get my up! ( det er ikke nemt ) it is being built week 4

My UP is also week 4, we are practically cousins haha

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jezyg said:
Nice spec thought the Move up! only came as 60ps well it does in the UK anyway. Did you just miss the price hike as well?
it certainly comes with a 75ps engine in denmark anyway, I test drove both engine versions and found the 75ps version to be better sounding and performing, at next to no extra fuel consumption

ducatikid said:
What coour insides did you go for?

I ended up going for all black as it seemed to be the only reasonable choice in the UP, not my preferred choice. I had a real good look at the CitiGo which comes with a beige/black interior which i think looks really nice! However I went for the Up as i found the facia of the skoda a little too depleasuring.

exaapatrol said:
Mine will be built in week 7 - I held off on ordering it for a little too long, as now I will be without a car through march

Edited by: Mulo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts