Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long time thinking what spec i really wanted i finally bit the bullet and ordered mine......all too the sum of £12,500..........Not even bothered about that as the UP is a different class!!!!!!
I went for the High UP! 3dr Bluemotion in candy white, with the sports pack, sound pack, leather look interior, car mats, front & rear mudguards, full size spare wheel& lastly a basic boot liner............

Now only 11 weeks and it will be here, i cant wait!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey that sounds like a decent spec! I ordered leather look seats but didn't order the mats, but when I picked it up mats where inside and they matched the piping on the seats and the dealer said the mats was included with the leather look package.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah the dealer told me i was getting the mats with the leather look, which is a good thing otherwise would of cost a further £55. I was wondering how long it took for your ups to be delivered? 11 weeks i was told but????

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
From the day I ordered to actually drivin off was 9weeks 2 days! I was told at first a january delivery and I ordered last monday of august

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do hope its going to turn up that quickly, i haven't gone for the sun roof so it should be reasonably quick........Then again iv got quite a few extras, so who knows!! I'm still waiting on my order number so i can track the build!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had a phone call from my dealer telling me that my order has been processed and i have a build week confirmed, does anyone know how long it takes from here????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts