Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Im pleased to say i have just ordered my up, after months of awaiting (mainly due to trying to pass my test) I finally passed my test this week and have just ordered a up black.

This is my first car and next friday can not come sooner!

I'll post some pics as soon as it is home!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Excellent choice, looking forward to seeing the photos!

·
Registered
142 Posts
More midlands up owners :)

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Well done passing the test. Hope you have lots of pleasure driving your new car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all, just a quick one does anyone know if it is possible to carry two full suitcases and two passengers in the up?

I'm supposed to be taking my sister to the airport in a few weeks and the last thing we want is to go and put the cases in and they don't fit!
Edited by: gcampbell

·
Registered
115 Posts
Congrats on passing the test...And congrats on getting an awesome car...

You have split rear seats in the back of your UP!?
If so fold one down and the cases will fit just fine.. and still be able to carry 3 people..
Ive had to do this a many times on small and larger cars to accomodate all the gear I used to have lug around.
Used to be a computer systems Field Service Engineer, and the boot of my company car was always jam packed. NOW I drive a desk at work... and have to buy my own car... So I decided on the UP! as we live in a big city in Germany. get my UP! in september..

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been a volkswagen owner for over 20 years and this is the worst car I have ever owned. A piece of crap compared to a polo and a golf. OK I know of the price difference but i just traded in a 3 year old polo with low mileage paying another £5,500 to trade in for a High Up and regret every minute. Worst gearbox in any car jyst to start.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
davey said:
I have been a volkswagen owner for over 20 years and this is the worst car I have ever owned. A piece of crap compared to a polo and a golf. OK I know of the price difference but i just traded in a 3 year old polo with low mileage paying another £5,500 to trade in for a High Up and regret every minute. Worst gearbox in any car jyst to start.

Strange. What Car seems to have disagreed with you for the last two years..

·
Registered
811 Posts
davey said:

Just goes to show you can't please all the people all the time. There are a lot more happy Uppers on the forum than miserable ones. I personally think that the Polo is rubbish but I am sure some people love them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts