Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered mine ten days ago. Got a good trade-in on my current car and as I was 'downsizing' I managed to get an up! white with all of the options.

Some good news about the build date: originally it was going to be June/July delivery but the dealer advised that cars with more options specified can be quicker. This week they told me that the build date is likely to be week 19 (we are currently on week 15).

I received my order number today so hopefully not too long to go.

I was really impressed with the up! when I test-drove it. The only real concern was the wind noise at out-of-town speed but it's only to be expected in such a small car and most of my mileage is urban anyway.

I've also been used to keyless entry and start button on my last two cars but the old-fashioned way is something I can live with for cheaper running costs!

·
Registered
811 Posts
That's great, you won't regret it, I downsized as well and haven't looked back. The Up is a great car.

·
Registered
587 Posts
chris_42 said:
I ordered mine ten days ago. Got a good trade-in on my current car and as I was 'downsizing' I managed to get an up! white with all of the options.

Some good news about the build date: originally it was going to be June/July delivery but the dealer advised that cars with more options specified can be quicker. This week they told me that the build date is likely to be week 19 (we are currently on week 15).

I received my order number today so hopefully not too long to go.

I was really impressed with the up! when I test-drove it. The only real concern was the wind noise at out-of-town speed but it's only to be expected in such a small car and most of my mileage is urban anyway.

I've also been used to keyless entry and start button on my last two cars but the old-fashioned way is something I can live with for cheaper running costs!

Sounds fab, you will soon get use to a normal key and still think that a stop/star button is still a gimmick. My 1 Series has it and still prefer to twist a key to start my up! Rather than putting the clutch down and pressing a button, which seems to take longer for some reason????

Which up! have you gone for Take, Move, High, White, Black?

Edited by: jezyg

·
Registered
448 Posts
Allybasher said:
That's great, you won't regret it, I downsized as well and haven't looked back. The Up is a great car.
I agree...We down sized as well and the Up! has not disappointed at all.Just one thing Allybasher....if you haven't looked back....try looking in the mirrors...sorry...could not resist.

I'll get my coat

Go well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jezyg said:
Which up! have you gone for Take, Move, High, White, Black?
It's an up! white edition with...

Sunroof
Sensor pack
City emergency brake
Sound pack
Leather-look seats
Full-size spare wheel
Fixed price servicing

(I missed off the kitchen sink!)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Kitchen sink comes as standard on all Ups. It is in the boot....take out the spare wheel and Ha Presto...fill with hot water......only problem....no plug

Go well.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Night Owl said:
Allybasher said:
I agree...We down sized as well and the Up! has not disappointed at all.Just one thing Allybasher....if you haven't looked back....try looking in the mirrors...sorry...could not resist.

I'll get my coat

Go well.

I wondered why people keep pipping their horn at me. That might explain it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts