Up Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I placed my order on 28th February, but as of 16th March, my carhas not been allocated a production date by VW. However my dealer estimates early May delivery.

I was just wondering if any other members are in the same position as me?

If everyone lists their current position, then an overall picture may present itself??

Alex.

·
Registered
655 Posts
For reference I placed my order at the end of January and production week 13is confirmed...so hopefully mine arrives by mid April.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
next week... thats exciting

Once I know my date I can relax.. its just the not knowing that is winding me up lol..

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope you get yours quicker than that.
The demand must be huge now.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I was told 12 weeks last week when i placed my order. The salesman thought they would be closing the order books temporarily in a few weeks due to demand.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I had the same scenario detailed to me at my dealership when I went for a test drive last week, the exact sentence was 'Good job you got in when you did as we are now close to september when quoting on a new build'. A sign of just how well this little VW is being received...or a sign of the fact maybe VW wasn't very prepared, dare i say it! Consider it was shown at the end of August last year!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

Ordered mine on 1st March and collecting tomorrow---though I expect this is because I've gone for the basic Take Up rather than one of a higher specification!

I hope to see some more on the road soon so that i can give them a wave!!

·
Registered
677 Posts
You lucky dog! lots of pictures please when you pick it up :D and maybe a wee review ;) just to help us who have to wait keep our sanity haha

·
Registered
215 Posts
I ordered mine on Friday 23rd March, my dealer says May for my car to arrive... but when will i or how do i get the build week date ??? All i know its hopefuly May, i should get it ????

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi R1ch,We ordered ours, red High Up, with various extras on 3rd March and had a confirmed build week on 16th march. I went to our garage and asked them for the date and they gave me a print out showing our build week as 15. Been in today for some accessories and everything is still on schedule. Going to be a long 5-6 weeks...

·
Registered
160 Posts
I got the confirmationdetails on 16th March to show that our build week is 15 w/c 9th April.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi. I've contacted my dealer twice and he says it is still estimated at week 16. Getting a little worried now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts