Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tought i would share this information... i ordered them all just to see what they looked like ;)
(VW Retailer)

·
Registered
462 Posts
I ordered one with the white stitching well have not picked it up yet so hope it is right gave them reg number off a car in a magazine which had the white stitching on

Any idea how to fit ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks like its just a small clamp... the type that gets squeezed together...

UPDATE:

Picture added..

Edited by: Ghidora

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I work at a vw dealer... Sometimes you have to see the things you sell :) i only know the danish price... Its 465 for the Two in the top and 395 for the buttom One..

And thats dkkr.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Ghidora,

As you work for a VW dealer, can you shed any light on the front centre armrest? Seat do one for the Mii but when I asked VW Customer Services in the UK they said they don't do one at the moment and don't know if/when they will.

The Seat one will fit, of course, but I'm not sure if the trim/fabric colour will match my High Up and the Seat dealer doesn't have it in stock to check.

Thanks.Edited by: Upmeister

·
Registered
89 Posts
Upmeister said:
Ghidora,

As you work for a VW dealer, can you shed any light on the front centre armrest? Seat do one for the Mii but when I asked VW Customer Services in the UK they said they don't do one at the moment and don't know if/when they will.

The Seat one will fit, of course, but I'm not sure if the trim/fabric colour will match my High Up and the Seat dealer doesn't have it in stock to check.

Thanks.
When I ordered my up here in Denmark it was one of the extras I ordered

1 - 11 of 11 Posts