Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

After browsing for a while and contributing a little we're finally due to collect my wife's new High Up! on Sat at 9am.

Ordered March 3rd.

It's Candy white, black interior, gloss black dash with Sound Pack as the only option.

My wife visited Upsy today in the car prep area at VW West Bridgford, Nottm. Apparently two other Up's were being readied for imminent delivery, a Red Take Up! and an Up White!.

Were they your's I wonder???!!

Anyway, 9am collection. Not expecting much in the way of fanfare, their style is just to show you the controls and wave you on your way, guessing the champagne and flowers will be AWOL...

Will get some photo's up over the weekend. Myself, I shall be mostly pressing every conceivable button on the M&M while my wife try's to get used to driving the car. No doubt I will be told to pack it in fairly early in the first journey.

Two child seats will be in the back and the kids can't wait.

Slightly excited...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Don't put your dealer down... mine managed a free Beetle shopping bag and bunch of flowers... and they weren't really into the fanfare either! :)
Enjoy Upsy! :)

·
Registered
604 Posts
they may supprise you, i'm getting full tank of fuel and mats, that will do me.
hope you all enjoy!

Edited by: spud

·
Registered
213 Posts
I had a cup of tea ..... Was expecting my car to have a big bow on it and a humongous bunch of flowers on the passenger seat !
Ah well , at least i had my Lilly

·
Registered
956 Posts
Congrats for Saturday, you must be really excited. And it looks like the weather's going to be fantastic all weekend so that's a bonus

1 - 7 of 7 Posts