Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,Some of you may have seen in some of my posts that i have been waiting on some mats which are as good as the £55 mats from the dealers but with different colour edging and we have put a logo on the drivers side.
The logo says "step up!" as we could not just use the up! logo and i figured it make sense as you step into the car and it's a step upin luxury

All the mats are black with 3 edging options black/white and red and made from a quality automotive carpet which is not that horrible granulated stuff that leaves black particles on your floor and go all curly, also they have the oem vw mat fixings.

I litterally grabbed them from work as i had to finish early today to pick the little un up from school hence the pics of them on the kitchen floor.

I was going to retail them for £29.99 plus £6.99 parcelforce 24hrbut up forum members get a 10% discount making them £26.99 plus £6.99 parcelforce 24hr (sorry thats how much it costs us to send including packaging).

What do you think ????

Edited by: waterwagens

·
Registered
172 Posts
Get some pics up!

·
Registered
956 Posts
These look great, and a good price too I reckon. Don't suppose you could do a light blue edging, or do you think there wouldn't be enough demand for them? (Sorry, I bet you're saying "there's always one" right now aren't you
).

·
Registered
172 Posts
Looking good! I will see what the dealer gives me but I like the look of the red edging!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We did think of it but the light blue is a little off to what the car is so we figured black would be the best in this case.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Like veedub-ally I'm getting a set of mats from the dealer, but I like the look of the white edging

·
Registered
956 Posts
waterwagens said:
We did think of it but the light blue is a little off to what the car is so we figured black would be the best in this case.

OK, makes sense, thanks.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Will the passenger front mat have the 'step up!' logo too? I do like the look of these.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi,
Thanks for all the positive comments.
911sse Just the drivers one with the logo, I decided to do this as most oem mats that actually come with a logo is usually just on the drivers side also it would have added an extra £4 to the price and i was unsure how the logo would be recieved.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I don't mind not having the logo on both, infact I'm not fussed by having them logo'd at all... but there isn't anything wrong with the logo!! :) The mat is the important part to me, and the red edging will match my red up! easily.
Whats the best way to order them or when are they going to be available?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Kirsty,We have them in stock ready to go, easiest way at the momentis to ring the telesales office on 01792 896488 mon-fridayduring business hours and mention that you are ringing about the up mats and you are a forum member so you can get your discount.

Alternatively you can p.m me your paypal address and i can send you a money request.

Thanks

Edited by: waterwagens

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think it depends on the brand, most of the cars I've had were logo'd on both sides. Balances better. What are the VW £55 like? Might be worth the few extra pounds.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The vw up premimum mats i saw atmy dealers did not have any logos

Did you order an extra steering wheel with the car to balance things uplol

Cheers

·
Registered
123 Posts
the up! logo is on the premium mats, not the standard VW mats. Not sure if its on both drivers/passenger as i only saw the driver ones.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts