Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should have posted these lastnight.
Picked the car up yesterday and planned to drive it some where for a photoshoot but enjoy driving so much that we just drove and drove!

So here is.
DUG!

Photoshopped club sticker!!!!!!

Edited by: gary02tdi

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Craig, now that I've driving with and without the sports pack. I think the car handles better with it. I don't notice much difference between the two.
How's your driving?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Thats exactly how I think of the drive, theres nothing much different from the two. I actually look forward to work every day just so I can drive there and back :) last night I drove home with a girl that I work with infront of me, she drives a 1.6 Mini and my wee Up kept up no problem with her :) its a real treat to drive!!

Happy motoring :D

·
Registered
655 Posts
Wow very very nice and congrats once again from me. Now I can't wait to get mine so we can be a trio of sport pack owning up's! on here
You both reassure me for the sport pack so I shall be interested to see myself. Off to pay today so may even see it! Fingers crossed. Have a good weekend guys :)

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
looking good! especially love the roof! :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Excellent Up !....loving the wheels....the Club sticker looks great too

Enjoy

Nigel

·
Registered
172 Posts
Lovely lovely! Hope you have many happy miles together

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
i think you have to admit the "sticker" is fake isnt it.... does look good tho!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
yeah i know, i saw your comment on facebook, thats what i meant about it being fake! like i said,it does look good on there...

·
Registered
677 Posts
YOU PHOTOSHOPPED IT ON!!!! shame on you!! I cant wait to get my sticker ...... I wonder when I will see it???

BTW how are you finding the space inside? When I was in the demo Up! Black there was loads of space but I just felt all that black made it feel small! And how are you finding the leather heated seats???

·
Registered
421 Posts
Loving the sunroof so glad I paid the extra for mine!

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dug had his second bath today after a trip to the metro centre at Newcastle.
No issues with him, no strange noises or anything untoward.
Picked the name after the dog in the Pixar movie UP!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts