Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

I have just looked through most of the posts on the gallery bit and cant see a pic of the pale blue colour Up.

Maybe I'm just not seeing one and it's looking white on my PC. I'm sure someone had one on order. Have photos been posted yet?

Am very interested to see what it looks like as it was my second choice.

Thanks xxx

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi there bugbabe34.

Try the link below, it's been published on the forum a couple of times and these are definitely the best pics of the light blue up that I've seen.

http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=214724653

Just found out mine's been put back a week so not too happy right now but I know Boomer will get here eventually and he'll be worth the wait.

·
Registered
54 Posts
This is the colour I am getting, looks a lot better in theese photos compared to the ones I have taken! It actually looks blue, not white!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Yeah, definitely good photos and clearly show the colour, although a couple of them still look more white than blue. Really looking forward to finally getting mine, although I don't know when that's going to be now, hopefully before end of June.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
i sear its more blue than the photos ive seen... but looks better the more blue, altho almost looks grey!

·
Registered
956 Posts
You're right willowaz, it's definitely the most unusual shade of blue I've seen. Just have to wait that extra week to see it in the flesh now.

Sorry, I'm getting really boring with this "my car's been delayed by a week" whingeing. Nuff said, time to be a cheery little soul again.

Hey, that's cheered me up. Just spotted that I'm now a senior member, wahay. Mind you, don't know why that should make me happy, I've been having "senior" moments for years

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Best described as Pastel Blue looks great, my dealer had one but its gone now

dealer should have a panel that colour to look at

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
It is the same as this Beetle

http://www.greencardesign.com/site/galleries/volkswagen-beetle-design-gallery

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Privatedoc said:
It is the same as this Beetle

http://www.greencardesign.com/site/galleries/volkswagen-beetle-design-gallery
That is a nice blue, very nice. I must admit if I had the choice of an Up in that colour or white (which I have) I'd be sorely tempted to go blue. Sales of blue must be low because saleroom models are rarely blue.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Agree...looks great and the beetle looks amazing too.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The blue Up does look nice, but again some difference in the colour of the photos. First one looks the best IMO.
When I was looking at the beetle to order, I thought the pale blue colour was called something different to the Up colour. But that was on my configurator, so could be wrong and was a while ago now.

Edited by: bugbabe34

1 - 14 of 14 Posts