Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now used to returning to my car to find a big four wheel drive parked beside me no matter where I park. Today I returned to my car to find next to me a car with black tinted windows and far too long to fit in the parking bay. Even though I had reversed in I had to pull out blind and very slowly. I think vehicles that can't fit into a parking bay should not be allowed to use a car park.

·
Registered
583 Posts
They probably park next to you thinking there'll be more space next to a small car.

I regularly get to use the 3/4 parking spot @ work.
The other 1/4 is taken up by a lighting pole, but the up still fits nicely in the remaining space

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I go off the looks of the car next to me or where I pull in, if its dirty or full of sh*te then I'll move if it looks half decent cleanish then I'll chance it, many times I've moved 2/3 times and I always park a good walk away from the store, it does my mates heads in but its not there car!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
People that drive enormous cars have tiny dangly bits.

·
Registered
95 Posts
My lovely wife treated me to a gorgeous meal out tonight. Came out of the restaurant and two huge cars were parked badly either side of the up. I'd had a couple of large drinks, so my wife was driving and was worried about getting out between the other cars. No problem with the up; but anything much larger and we'd have been stuck!

·
Registered
438 Posts
This is how to park.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Itzben said:
Scrubnut said:
People that drive enormous cars have tiny dangly bits.
If ever you have to deal with a short bloke in a Range Rover, I find "at least I don't need a magnifying glass to find my knob" highly effective.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Scrubnut said:
This is how to park.

Come on Scrubnut....Tell us how this happened.

Go well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts