Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

i am unhappy whit the Noice of the PARK DISTANCE Control is it very silent. I was alreday at the Dealer how connect it to Computer. But he say no way ! Only thing he can make is Radio shout up whit Reverese Gear !

Anyone had the same and any Help ?

And the Buzzer for Ligths not off is also very silent there the dealer mean its a Relais nothing to make !

Now over 2000 Km No Problem it works like a charm my UP !

greetings from Switzerland

Jarre

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I have no problems with the volume of the PDC or warning buzzer. The radio volume lowers when reversing and the warning buzzer for doors, lights and hand break is quite loud. Perhaps it is a set up issue, hope you get it sorted.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I agree with Beevee if anything I'd like to turn it down

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello

yes i see allready on Radio but its allewady on Max.

see pic

Dont now what to doo, maybe a diffred dealer is more Technial ?

Thanks for your Answers,

Greetings

Jarre

·
Registered
727 Posts
Have you tried turning the PDC volume downand back up again..? Maybe even shifting the vehicle into reverse on the lower volume and/or turning the car off and back on again then returning to the louder setting.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok VWILD probier ich mal, I will try this !

Grüsse

Jarre

·
Registered
467 Posts
The PDC volume is not for the parking sensor sound, but for Radio! If it's set on 3, then there won't be any change in radio loudness, if on 1, the radio will get on minimum loudness when putting in reverse!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
b82ry said:
The PDC volume is not for the parking sensor sound, but for Radio! If it's set on 3, then there won't be any change in radio loudness, if on 1, the radio will get on minimum loudness when putting in reverse!
Other way round. On three the radio is silent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts