·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Search for posts from Privatedoc

·
Registered
587 Posts
Already had a thread on this and is often a problem of white on different materials. I had not realised the petrol cap was plastic so sadly there will be a small colour difference. Morenoticeableas the petrol cap is in the middle of a large white area!!

Check it under different lighting conditions and as long as it is only slight is normal I am afraid.

·
Registered
705 Posts
It's in the Main Message Centre and is entitled HELP.

Nick

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Garage agreed today that mine was wrong colour, are going to either repaint mine or order a new one, repaint it and swap them......I've a candy white cap on a pure white car...doh! Edited by: Privatedoc

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Minor niggle, car is so good it ain't going to rain on my parade!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks peeps, with the filler cap, the seats and the condensation in the drivers side indicator, it's a trip to the dealer. Still love my little up tho

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad it's sorted and they agreed.

Your not mad nor colour blind YAY

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Shame to change it as its unique... you should have asked them to change for a reflex silver cap!! :)

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Or a black, max-power style false Allen bolt one....
Edited by: Privatedoc

·
Registered
198 Posts
Privatedoc, good that they will change it for you

from all the posts on this forum, the dealer network seems good. OK, sometimes they need prodding and pointing in the right direction, but on the whole if there is a problem, they eventually agree to sort the problem.

Glad you are getting your filler cap sorted

1 - 12 of 12 Posts