Up Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
My wife’s iPhone 13 Pro fits in the cradle on our up gti.

Did you know there is a 2nd button in the cradle to make the lower ‘arms’ move further apart. It is near the other button for making the top arm release, but it is flush with the rest of the mount.

·
Registered
Up! GTI kings red; Eibach pro spacers/Pro Street S coilovers; Pilot sport 5s; Forge induction
94 Posts
My wife’s iPhone 13 Pro fits in the cradle on our up gti.

Did you know there is a 2nd button in the cradle to make the lower ‘arms’ move further apart. It is near the other button for making the top arm release, but it is flush with the rest of the mount.
Yep, it’s just to the left underneath as you look at it👍

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have seen a couple of videos on YouTube where the phone holder has been modified to hold a tablet - not sure it will help but maybe worth a look - search “vw up phone holder to tablet”

·
Registered
147 Posts
My iPhone 13 will not fit in my UP GTi phone cradle….
many ideas or suggestions with what to do?
can it be removed?
I’ve just picked up my Gti and also have an iPhone 13 pro max in a case. The phone fits with no problem at all so the pro should have ample room. I took the cradle off and saw on the bottom there is a recessed button next to the main button. That released the arms to fit the phone. The pre facelift did have a smaller mount though not knowing what year your car is.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I'm starting to see a way to make test-driver warm on his tepid seats.... So long as it's sunny, and he has his Speedos handy...

• Haha
Reactions: Manc lad

·
Registered
626 Posts
I'm starting to see a way to make test-driver warm on his tepid seats.... So long as it's sunny, and he has his Speedos handy...

I am sorry but i am not putting school shorts on. I draw the line at that. I will stick with my Long Johns. They go much better with my pipe and slippers.

I have recently compiled a play list of 50 songs on Spotify. See how modern and hip i am?

By the way Steve I sent you a PM. Not sure if you have seen it?

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I'm off for some wine in order to deal with "playlists"....
"When I'm cleaning windows" would not be among my 50K other tracks....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts