Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got some photos of the up in the Tungsten Silver colour that is listed on the VW Site?

As I think that when I order my up it will either be this colour or the Tornado Red.

Edited by: mogwai

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
sorry, havent seen any photos of an up! in that colour yet...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ihave aphoto - but as a complete newbie, I don't know how to upload it...?
Perhaps you could send me a private message with your e-mail to which I can reply :)

It was taken in the evening so it looks darker than it actually is. I saw it in full daylight this past weekend, but my Dark Silver is not coming until the end of next week (hopefully!)

But it looks VERY good in Dark Silver - I had the choice between black and dark silver and didn't hesitate for a moment! :)

Edited by: landbetjenten

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would be interested in some photos of yours when it arrives. I think it will be between tornado red or dark silver.

What spec did you go for? I am thinking of a High up with the sports pack.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hmmmm............now I'm thinking Silver - I did see the swatch in the showroom and though it looked good

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
wow! im really impressed with how good it looks, very very GOOD especially with the sports pack!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I love it, the silver I saw on the website was much lighter.. Have they added this one?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Now discussing specs is something completely different, mogwai!

For me this is simply transportation and I'm on a strict budget - so don't ask me about specs -I'm quite the cynical

That being said, the Up gives me a chance to have a good-looking car AND be sensible at the same time. The Bluemotion 1.0 60HP version tops the list as being the cheapest car here in Denmark @ 20.000 km/year over 3 years, when you look at the total cost of ownership including depreciation, local taxes, etc.

I have chosen the entry level 'Take Up' with the only extras being aircon and dark silver paint. It's a 2-door version.

·
Registered
421 Posts
On the website there's 2 different choices of grey but oooh I'm so tempted to change the order on seeing this, but my other half loves the black pearl so I'm proper torn!!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
i have a feeling there will be less of this darker silver out there.... maybe show your other half this picture?

·
Registered
421 Posts
I have willowwaz -he's still saying pearl, went intothe dealers and mentioned that I was thinkingdifferent colour- he didn't even know they did it in grey...not having a good time with themat the minute!!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
well if you think long term, black is more resale-able.

why what issues you having with your dealer?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts