Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long wait, I pick up my Move Up in White today!! Mixed emotions as never had a small car before, apart from a 66 Beetle! And moving away from the 4x4 group-big jump!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Congratulations marcia25 and welcome to the forum. There are quite a lot of forum members who have downsized (some quite considerably I think) and the general consensus of opinion is that what you lose in grunt, speed, power etc, you gain from the sheer fun of driving the up! as it's such a nippy little car and handles really well. Oh, and the low tax, low insurance and great MPG sweetens the pill too.

Have fun driving around today, I'm sure you'll be more than happy with your new addition but let us know what you think

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Congratulations. Let us know what you think and don't forget to post some pics, so those of us that are still waiting can drool a little

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Congrats...let's see those pictures!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, so far so good. I now have just 29 miles on the clock and will add some more tomorrow! Was annoyed as soon as I picked it up the rain came lashing down and my sparkly new car is a tad dirty! Cleaning cloths out tomorrow! I can confirm that it is a white high up with winter pack and M&M, my children have loaded it with their tunes. I am the only one with one in Reading so far but it does look lost outside my house, had a little tear saying goodbye to my Xtrail but VW made me smile buy giving me an orchid. They were great and unveiled the car for me in their showroom today, like one massive present! Unfortunately I can not work out to load a picture on here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts