Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Congrats Dave, they are great liitle cars, I love mine to bits

Dont forget to post up a pic or two when you manage to stop driving it for 5 mins to take a photo

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey Dave! Welcome!

I'm currently on the waiting! I love waiting for new cars, those moments never go away from your memory specially if you love cars as much as I do. Trying to enjoy the waiting rather than being upset about it :p

Congrats on your new car! We love pics on the forum, make sure to post some nice ones after you washed it for the first time! Haha. Also tell us how is the car feeling and you impressions after your previous one (if there's one).

See you online!

Greetings from Argentina

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi All
Only on my iphone right now but will post a piccy
tonight :)
Great car, I have the Move Up with BlueMotion.
Air con etc lovely drive and holds the road well
for a small car.
:)
Dave

·
Registered
16 Posts
Had my Mii since Tuesday and I don't think I've ever had such super little car. Seems to fit like a glove, love the steering,even though it's a year and a bit old, it was a dealer demo with only 4 thou on the clock and still smells like new. Very, very pleased.I know you will be too.
Tonio

·
Registered
125 Posts
Great. Mine is now a year old with 9000 on the clock, have they at last solved the clicking clutch pedal with these later ones.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Congratulations Dave!

The Black Cat!

Guess your interior is all black and dark gray?

Don't immure your wife in your garage!
Your up! might tell the police where she is ...

(Edagar Allan Poe - The Black Cat)

Have a black up! as well ...
But mine looks totally different because of the interior anc chrome (see link below).
Never had a car with A/C before (drive since 32 years). A nice new feeling ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts