Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, when i picked up the car they gave me a gift set which consisted of the two part key surround, the cup you can see in the centre consul and a boot surround that fits in the lower boot area.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey, you've got my car! :)

Looks real nice. Was thinking of getting the key surround - £18 I think. Good job on getting in thrown in. Congrats.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Yet more brilliant images, well done and congrats. Looks good.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i spent the morning polishing with autoglym polish, and detailed the wheels. Had a good opportunity of inspecting the whole car thoroughly. Ive never owned a VW before and i have to confess, the qaulity is superb. The paintwork, albeit a little orange-peely is superb. Panel gaps superb and the overall fit and finish very very good. Again, as ive said before, the car is earily quiet, feels robust and very solid. Very impressed with my first 150 miles. Gripes ??. No, not really.I have to confess, already thinking of the GTi version. Love the dimensions, love the shape, loving the UP!!!!!!!!!. p.s. i cant believe the key surround can be £18 surely ??. Its two pieces of plastic held on with several pieces of sticky back tape !!!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
lovely looking up you have there!! glad you have seen the lovely quality of the vw! ive always had them and would never go back, was talking to a group of friends today, and those who have got other cars after having vws, all want another vw!

yeah the key surround is £18 if you buy it.... and from what you say, altho it looks funky, if its really stuck on with tape sounds very steep for what it is! nice one getting those lil bits for free tho! brilliant pictures too!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Aww man that is pretty!

Funny how yours say White on the side, mine doesn't.
Also those rims were not an option to buy here in Denmark even though it's the one from the brochure and it's so gorgeous and I want them so bad.
I also ordered that white dash, but I was ****blocked by the factory on that one!

Also do my eyes deceive me or is there no footrest by the pedals?
I have one, but mine is a leftie because we are not savages that drive on the wrong side of the road here

·
Registered
329 Posts
That's because this is the special edition up White. White dash (with white paint) only available with this model I think because the white paint is different - "pure white" rather than "candy white" so dash matches with the paint better.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi ianp. What is your opinion on the wheels? I was in two minds about the painted alloys when we ordered our car. Do you like them?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts