Registered
217 Posts
Oh...... my.......god...... No thanks.

I do like the rims though

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No they are wolfrace. They were fitted by VW maindealer though (dont know why didnt use VW ones?) when they wrapped the car.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Oh noooo - this is so wrong.Say goodbye tothehigher residual value of this Up!
Edited by: luckyjimmy

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Love the cat.... Is it yours?

Can appreciate the effort that's clearly gone in to make it different, but I've never liked pink cars. Purple, yes, pink no

I do like the wheels though.

Did you say VW wrapped the car? Does that mean you can change it in years to come if you ever wish to?

And welcome btw

Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
587 Posts
Katie Price eat your heart out!!

Is it a wrap or paint? As looks Candy white in the wheel arches.

Not my cup of tea but certainly different and wheels look nice. Downside is pink tends to hit the resale values with only the odd male and handful of females wanting to drive a pink car. At least it will be easy to find in a car park

·
Registered
228 Posts
When the wrap is removed, the paint will be in good condition for re-sale!

You wanted pink, you've got pink. I think you need to have the dash insert wrapped now!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Oh dear - at least you still have the option of taking it off.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
LOVE the colour...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi, thank you for your comments. I guess with such an unusual colour like this, it is a bit marmite (you either love it or hate it
)We totally LOVE it. It is great to be so unique.
Regarding future value and resale (although of courseI intend to keep it 4eva), it is a wrap and so the candy white underneath is being totally protected.
PS. gorgeous cat is my parents.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I would call it pepto
I like it.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
If I'm alowed to ask, how much does it cost to have a wrap like that? also does it matter what colour is underneath?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi. Sorry, not sure of exact cost as I bought car with it already wrapped. Price included upgrade to alloys and maps and more too. It is amazing though. Def as good as paint. I believe prices for full car to be £800 - £1500. There is a guy on here that does wrapping (Neil) you could try to contact him?? Theres a photograph of an amazing black gloss roof he has just done on a white UP! see post black roof (wrapped).

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
personally i wouldnt go for the pink, altho it looks ace and unique like you say, and the very girly colour goes great with all the black highlights including those awesome wheels too!

not sure if this is the same car but someone took a photo of a pink wrapped one before, it was done for brestcancer research or something I think...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts