Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Oh dear! In the immortal words of the great Simon Cowell.......sorry guys, it's a no from me

·
Registered
727 Posts
A Mary Kay Cosmetics Car...?

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
In the words of Mr Creosote ...BETTER!..........better get a bucket!Barf!

·
Registered
304 Posts
The puke up! (or should that be the up! Puke) resprayed or wrapped?... Obviously originally white (see door top in one shot)

Barbie can be economical too you know
Edited by: Markmod1

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Or F**k up! Lol!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Just had another look at this and sorry, is this dealer taking the mickey or what.

Apart from the fact that the colour's just awful, it's a Take up! with 1,000 miles on the clock and they're asking £9,495 for it !!!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
I know one was 'wrapped' in pink vinyl for a charity promotion....perhaps this is it but the price is still bonkers

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
yeah thats what i was gonna say, they did a charity one in pink...

its not aweful, like if there was a properly girly barbie girl that wanted one, it would be perfect for her.... but not for me

·
Registered
75 Posts
This was the Up i took the picture of some weeks ago and it's under the topic up pink and white.

·
Registered
315 Posts
It only needs pink fluffyfur around the seats and pink fluffy dice dangling from the windscreen. By the way the reason Barbie never gets pregnant is that Ken comes in a seperate box.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Bingalau said:
It only needs pink fluffyfur around the seats and pink fluffy dice dangling from the windscreen. By the way the reason Barbie never gets pregnant is that Ken comes in a seperate box.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Bingalau said:
Hee hee. I heard on R4 that if Barbie was a real woman, she would not be able to stand upright and would have to go round on all fours. And she would die as she does not have enough gut.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts