Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share a few more photos of PIXIE with you guys, now gone over the 500 mile marker and I still LOVE driving her, and even just sitting looking at her!! haha!

No issues so far, apart from the driving over the stick incident, which I got checked out and no damage done. Also got my second remote key coded fine on monday.

Hope you all enjoy the photos.... I will take her somewhere more pretty soon!

Dash at night

Full dash at night

·
Registered
421 Posts
Loving the pic effects.....oh and the car of course!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Although I bought a white Up, after looking at these pictures I'm beginning to think perhaps I should have went for red instead, particularly with the red dash and seats. A very nice car...

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Looking good.... instagrammerific!

·
Registered
677 Posts
AAAHHHHH you have a simons cat air freshener toooooo!!!

Your and my cars interior are basically identical :) although I have a wee owl round my gear stick haha

·
Registered
956 Posts
Looking good Gemma, and very very glossy. She's definitely a little beauty

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Lovely pics... Making me so excited! Hoping to order mine on Sunday, unless I chicken out!!

Only reason I would chicken out is cos it's manual, but I need to get over that as Manual's are less likely to go wrong and are supposedly more fun!!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys!! I do love her to pieces.....

pictures were taken on a range of iphone apps, instagram and hipstamatic.

craig, thought you might have the airfreshners too, I love simons cat, and the colours goes so well with the interior too!! I have a stash of them! I'm so please with the brightness of the red and cornsilk combo with the sunroof as well, make me happy! :)

and Si... manual are definatly more fun!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Spent many happy hours on you tube with Simons Cat!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Love Simon's Cat. Where do you get the air fresheners from? Have had stuff off his website, but wondered if there was somewhere easier to get them Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes, simons cat is something that always cheers me up, I even get the daily mirror everyday because he does a little cartoon strip in there everyday now...

you can buy the airfreshners in clintons card shops, those of them that are still open. they come in 2 scents/pictures...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Been after the Simons Cat keyring where he's hanging it's on the website but not to buy so looks out of stock, will see if our 2 Clintons are still open!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Simon's Cat? First time I've heard of he/she/it. I may, surreptitiously, have a peek at the web site later, when no one else is around. If you know whatImean.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts