Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!! <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

I've been browsing this post for a while now, but thought I'd say hello. I'm just waiting on my up! which I've order via the NHS lease scheme. This will be my first car and my first brand new car!! Yay!

Ordered back in early August and have been told to expect beginning of October, the closer it gets the more excited I am!

Ordered a move up! White 5 Door!

It's lovely to see everyone getting their new cars and really enjoying them! Can't wait to join the club.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Welcome (another NHS slave I see!) you will love the car...I scoot around housecalls in no time at all and the economy is fabulous.

has your dealer given you a build week yet?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I havent had anything to do with the dealer just the lease company, which is slightly annoying because I'd like to know a biuld week. I have had two emails from the company saying that i should recieve my up in early october, although I'm not going to put my faith in their estimate....fingers crossed!!

I currently get the bus to work and pass the VW garage everyday on the way....so depressing! lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well my up! was delivered today! It's been a long 4 month wait, but I can honestly say worth it!
I have been "pottering" about inmy lovely new car today, doing the school run, food shop etc. and first impressions are very good, I love the little car and have been really pleased with how roomy it is for such a small car, my daugher has plently of room in the back and a small buggy and shop can fit in the boot no bother.

The only thing I have struggled with is removing the fuel cap when filling up, it took a little while to figure it out
!

Big thumbs up from me, can wait to take it on 25 mile run down the A1 for work on Monday to see how she fairs (I've neamed her Tilly, much to my husbands despair
)

·
Registered
25 Posts
A white 5 door Move Up just like mine - mine is called Milly!!

Glad you're enjoying her. Had mine for just over 2 weeks now and love it.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Yes. You have to hold the fuel cap still and turn the key anti clockwise until you feel the resistance and then you turn the fuel cap anti clockwise too. A bit fumbly but you get used to it. There is also a slot provided on the fuel cap itself which you can then rest on the little door flap with the key still in it. Then you can't drive away and leave the fuel cap on the roof or wherever we sometimes tend to leave it. When finished put the cap back in and turn it clockwise until you feel resistance then turn the key clockwise to lock the cap and the key then pulls out of the lock. Practice before you go to the filling station so you don't start getting panicky when it matters.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts