Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I've just ordered my up! Black, due for delivery mid September.
I'm an automotive PD engineer with a Motorsport and car customisation background. I'm 24 and from Essex.
I'll look forward to talking with you guys and sharing information to make our ups even better or to return them back to 100% should anything go awry :DEdited by: MrUp

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Hello and welcome.

Good choice if I do say so myself

·
Registered
851 Posts
MrUp said:
I'm an automotive PD engineer with a Motorsport and car customisation background. I'm 24 and from Essex.
I'll look forward to talking with you guys and sharing information to make our ups even better or to return them back to 100% should anything go awry :D
Great - welcome!

You'll defo be in demand on the technical pages.

Many people want to know why the up! rumbles in 5th gear and many have experienced their car pulling to one side. With no obvious reasons for the pulling, some have speculated on a software bug. Any view on that?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Welcome... will hopefully get my up black in a few weeks too!!

Look forward to seeing the pictures!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AlanG said:
MrUp said:
I'll look forward to talking with you guys and sharing information to make our ups even better or to return them back to 100% should anything go awry :D
Great - welcome!

You'll defo be in demand on the technical pages.

Many people want to know why the up! rumbles in 5th gear and many have experienced their car pulling to one side. With no obvious reasons for the pulling, some have speculated on a software bug. Any view on that?
Hi AlanG. I'll certainly have a read through the forum and see what I can make of it. Thanks for mentioning the known issues though as I wasn't aware of these.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts