Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i picked up PIP on the 26th March. Part of the deal was to fill the car up. As of today, Thursday 5th, these are the pleasing figures. Using another of the features of Maps and more, this is what its telling me.... currently ive completed 319 miles, i have 135 miles left on the range and to my amazement, i,m currently achieving 64.9 average !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. How cool is that ??. On a brand new engine !!!!. I have to confess to driving her like i had the queen in the back. I havent gone above 68 mph yet !!. Havent been on one stretch of motorway !!!. So very impressed. I dare anyone to beat that average !!!!!!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Wow. That sure is impressive. And only likely to improve over the coming weeks as everything frees up!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have to say Rich, i know the rev counter has not been about 3000rpm yet !!!!!!! unchartered waters !!! lol. Very impressed with the figures so far and loving the car

·
Registered
329 Posts
Music to my ears. My little up was bought for the commute to work with as little spent on fuel, tax, insurance etc as possible. This is sounding just the ticket.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Oh wow may have to stop looking at this forum its too much.......so pleased to hear your happy with your UP !

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
thats brilliant, just what i want to hear too... save the pennies after will make the buy all the more worth it :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts