Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just interested to see if anybody has had the same problem that Im having at the moment. My Citigo boot will sometimes open when you press the button on the bootbut sometimes it wont. However it locks and unlocksfine with the rest of the car. So its an intermittent problem and tomorrow its going back to Skoda to be rectified (I will post about the result when it has been sorted and what the problem was). Ive not seen anybody else complaining about this maybe mine was just a one off problem? Skoda are giving me a VW polo as a courtesy car so that should be good. Not sure yet how long it will take but I want my baby back quick time!!!!

Obviously this will be fixed under the warranty as the car is only just getting to 6 months old and has only done 8.5k miles.

This is the only issue up to now however apart from the noisy 5th gear but Im not bothered about that after reading lots of threads on here It works fine I just turn the (really good) radio up at high speeds involving 5th gear!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get it checked theyll sort it out under youre warranty and its a pain not knowing if ure gonna be able 2 open ure boot or not!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got my car back already this morning it was faulty wires on teh boot door button but they sorted it within 24 hours and now its all back to normal - the car was thoroughly valeted inside and out and it looked just as good as the day I collected it on 1st Sep last year - was very impressed - got my little baby back in perfect clean working order - by next week it will be as dirty as ever tho i tink!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts