Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loving the up! Think it's fantastic. So many pros! The only con I've found is a small niggling prob with rear screen washer. From delivery two weeks ago it just dribbles every day I drive it it stops after a few mins but lives a streak down the window and been the wash the car every weekend kinda guy it annoys me keep cleaning it then next day does same thing. Anyone else got this? Is it worth bothering VW? Will it clear up? I've used the rear washer so can't be some pressure or something with it been new.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Oh no, premature leakage!
Never a good thing

I can't say I have experience if this with regard to my Up!

·
Registered
523 Posts
It happened a lot with the front jets on the minis due to the heat making them weap. I can't imagine much heat is made in the boot??Edited by: Supermegamonkee

·
Registered
198 Posts
wez_kc

I had this happen a lot in the first month and it was frustrating as it left a stain on the rear screen, which was quite hard to remove. However I consistently removed it and kept washing the rear screen, sometimes every other day.
Then all of a sudden it stopped

·
Registered
727 Posts
Probably just air bubbles trapped in the line causing it to drip, it should clear up with use.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys will wait and see if it clears then. Don't want my up getting too excited everytime I drive haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts