Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I think I'm roughly a month of taking delivery of my new baby, but I'm starting to collect together bit and pieces in preparation.
I've just ordered a set of Osram Nightbreaker Plus headlight bulbs and Philips Silvervision indicator bulbs ready to fit.
Anything anyone else can suggest as necessary upgrades/accessories that they've got, that they wouldn't be without?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
How about a memory card for your music on maps and more..

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good shout. I figured I'd maybe see what the interface with my iPhone is like for music, that said, they're fairly cheap these days aren't they?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Davec86 said:
I figured I'd maybe see what the interface with my iPhone is like for music, that said, they're fairly cheap these days aren't they?

No, iPhones are still fairly expensive..

and that said, the iPhone has one big advantage over the M&M, it does play lists. On the M&M you can select an artist or album to play but not groups of songs (unless you saved them under the same album title like a Greatest Hits collection).

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha nice.
So what's the quality like using an iPhone, take it it's Bluetooth connectivity?

·
Registered
114 Posts
To answer your original question, I ordered a Philips SpotOn black light with infrared motion detector and light sensor for the boot of my ordered Mii (expected week 50). It set me back ‚¬ 8.39 including shipping, directly from Philips.

·
Registered
532 Posts
The bits I bought before were a 32Gb microSD card, M and m cover and a boot light as above. You could also get better headlight bulbs and some silver front indicator bulbs if you like the look thing.

If you use an external mp3 player a right angle 3.5 mm phono jack plug.

Boot liner.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Boot light, good shout! The bulbs are done, and I was thinking of the OEM M&M case.
Is it a microSD then, that was my next Q, size.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yup, it is MicroSD. Getting a class 10 is probably overkill, because the SPS/M&M will never achieve those speeds, it is just handy for initially loading the card from your PC a bit faster.

I created a poll on the most popular MicroSD card sizes, and last tme I checked it was 32GB for almost everyone. 32GB has been confirmed to work by a number of members here, I do't think anyone tried 64GB yet. My guess is that with 64GB, the device might become slow because it has to read and index all of those files...

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, I meant physical size, micro/mini etc. but yea it's obv micro. But thank you, I'm sure I'll end up with a 32gb one at some point!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts