Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Had a test drive in the up! today and have to say I was very impressed. The version I tried was the 60PS, but I will go for the 75PS. Spent some time on the configuratorand my preference is for the High up! in Tornado Red with a few extra toys. Not decided about the dash yet, not black, probably red or anthracite.

My current chariot is a Nissan Qashqai 2ltr 4wd automatic, so a bit different!

Also had a look at the Skoda Citigo, whose dealer was next door, but the price is very similar and I prefer the looks of the up!

Anyway enough for now, thanks for a great and informative forum.

regards
Adrian

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Welcome and good luck on the choice, you will find plenty of info on here

·
Registered
212 Posts
bugbabe34 said:
Welcome and good luck on the choice, you will find plenty of info on here

...and pictures in the gallery to help your spec choices.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I also tried the Citigo, I actually had the intention to buy the Citigo but thought i would test drive the up and i was so wowed with the up i decided to get it :).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks JayZee, that's good to know.As I said, the pricing is very similar, but the up! is the better looker.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi Adrian, welcome to the forum. Bit of a downsize then!! That said, there's a fair few members who've done the same and I don't think anyone has been/will be disappointed.

Looking forward to hearing what you finally decide on.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi clowesa,

Yes, bit of a downsize! Don't need that size/type of a car now. I've had plenty of VWs in the past and never been disappointed. Just realised you can't have the dark silver dash with Tornado Red, so it looks like the Red dash/Anthracite lower combo for me.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
We all know you can have a black gloss dash with red, even when you dont want one. I think someone in the factory likes that combo

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bugbabe34 said:
We all know you can have a black gloss dash with red, even when you dont want one. I think someone in the factory likes that combo

Yes, so I hear!
Let's hope they get my order right...

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I have a red high up, altho I have red/cornsilk option, there are plenty of photos like youve seen to help you make up your mind. and I would just make sure if and when you order you make sure your dealer does it right and maybe double checks along the way that its being made in the right colour! lol

I had no issues tho.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Also test drove and was completely up! For buying the Citigo and literally went to VW on the spur of the moment! Do not regret my decision. I didn't bother test driving the up! Until we'd actually signed on the dotted line......and yes I know they are effectively the sake car, but to me the up! Just seemed of a higher quality. Got an amazing deal! Do not regret deciding ok the up! It's perfect! Deffo go for the 75, it's nippy and I can honestly say I was having a ball on the test drive! I was smiling and laffing the whole session!

All the best on your decision making xxxxx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts