Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else with an e-up having difficulty logging into Car-Net?It has accepted my registration of the vehicle, but won't recognise the PIN that login requires (and that I have reset repeatedly). Similarly the app recognises me, but won't let me get into any info. about the car. This leaves me unable to use some of the 'toys' I paid for!I have not found my VW dealer nor VW UK customer service to be of any use so far.
With this, and with another problem - when it went back for a week as charging failed - it is as if VW weren't ready to support customers with the e-up.

Anyhow - any tips from people who have got their e-Remote, etc, up and running woud be appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Henry, My E-up was working on car-net but I hadnt used it for a while, now the cold weather is here and I want to preheat the car all I can get is data thats 12 days old and no access to the car !? Am in Kent also near Swanley where abouts are you? cheers Rubin

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Rubin.Sorry to hear about your difficulty with car-net.
I am afraid I have no answer, and I am once again awaiting a call from VW customer services.
My impression is that they have inadequate support for running the website ...
I live near Hadlow - the other side of Maidstone from you.
Let us know if you get anywhere!
Best wishes,
Henry

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi Henry
I would take it straight back to the dealer park it right outside the showroom
and demand someone from their tex department to sort the situation out asp
and I would not move until the the satnav was in full working order you have
your rights so use them don't let them walk all over you
Regards phill š—š—

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rubin,

Have you tried resetting the driving data in the App/Website. This fixed the issue for me.

It hasn't fixed the fact it took the dealership in Kent 7 weeks to fix a charging issue on my car though!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts