Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the last two occasions I've connected the M&M, the BT Audio element of the system has failed to pick up my iPhone 5, thus, preventing me from playing any music.

To my frustration, upon choosing the media function BT Audio is simply 'greyed out'.

I'm also running the most recent software on both my iPhone and M&M.

I wondered if any other owners of the M&M system have experienced a similar problem and, if so, how they managed to resolve it?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Ye I have, I've switched my bt on phone off and disconnected my mnm screen, switch bt back on and plugged screen back on and most times it works if it doesnt I then go into settings on phone and press connect and again most times than not its managed connect before I've reached that stage!

My problem with playing music this way every 3/4 mins it does a 5second mix up, sounds like I've sat on the fast forward button, I always put it down to signal interference but the other day it happened time and time again so I switched to airplane mode so no phone signal and it happened so it nearly went through the window! No idea what that is!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the insight Itzben. I think I'll try re-connecting via my phone the next time I use the M&M.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You don't need to do that. I've had this on my Navigon unit. Just totally power down the unit (not standby) and switch back on. It works everytime.

·
Super Moderator
1,051 Posts
I can't even get my son's Ipod Touch 5th gen to connect via Bluetooth, keeps recognising it as a pair of Bluetooth headphones! It works perfectly on my current gen nano though...

I've also experienced the Bluetooth mix track on mine, but it seems to have sorted itself out now and I don't know how!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've managed to rectify the problem to my initial post, by re-pairing the two devices, after upgrading to the most recent software releases, although I cannot re-call M&M advising me to do so.

Edited by: Miserable Git

1 - 6 of 6 Posts