Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I have a Seat Mii, since December. I really love my car.

My Mii has an automatic gearbox. It worked well for 5,700 miles but something happened on Tuesday.

Since Tuesday I'm having 2 problems:
1. When I ignite the car, some times it'll ignite and then turn off after not running stable. It'll ignite properly after 2-3 tries. It's about 30 celcius outside so it's not the weather.

2. Whenever the automatic gearbox is raising gear, the car jumps.

I've been to a garage on Friday. They've seen the problem, but didn't know what causes it. They tried to reset the computer of the car to it's default. After they did that, I think it jumps even stronger when the gearbox is raising gear.

They have no idea of what the problem is, and they opened a ticket to the main support of Seat in my country.

Are you familiar with suchbehavior? Do you have any idea of what could it be?

Please help, I'm really depressed because of that... :(

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hmm my auto sometimes jumps or bangs into gear, it sometimes runs or sounds quite rough and feels slougish and is really annoying, but it sometimes also runs rich amd feels responsive and quite sporty, so thats how I know my car is female (because of its mood swings). At 1st I was concerned like you but I thinkits just the nature of the car (mine only sometimes happens)!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
No I don't think I've had ignition problems but I've had it not running smooth when switched on (occasionally)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts