Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order approx two weeks ago (Move Up! with Maps & More and Sound Pack in Candy white) and have been watching the the Track My Order page since being given my number.
My question is - how long will I need to wait before getting a build wk? How longs a piece of string??

My concern is that my trade-in is on its last legs and unlikely to last a couple months without costing me a bundle of cash. At the time of placing my order the saleman was talking about 6-8 weeks but after seeing the comments on here Im starting to panic.

x

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I have ordered a near identical car, white move up! with M+M, sound and winter packs with a spare wheel. I placed my order on the 22nd Aug, and my build week was confirmed as 42 (w/c 14th oct I think) late this week. I'm expecting deliver according to my dealer roughly 15th Nov.
As a side note, I wouldn't rely on the order tracker, it seems to be very slow to update.

I also was told 6-8 weeks, now it's looking about 12.
Hope that helps

·
Registered
523 Posts
The tracker isn't that great, mine was still showing in transit when it had arrived at the dealers. Ordered mine on the 15th July and collected 28th September.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts