Up Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about replacing the seats in an up and also about tuning like adding rear disc brakes and also a different engine

·
Registered
438 Posts
If you replace the bodywork as well you'll have a different car.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No need to troll and would you? You could argue that by doing a simple thing as adding wind deflectors or changing the wheels makes it a different car, I I had a heart transplant would I be the same person? What about if possible I had a brain transplant would I be the same? No need to troll, I'm just asking out of interest because my car is my hobby, we don't need to get philosophical or sarcastic

·
Registered
583 Posts
The come out easily - except for the rear seat - and the supports in the body can easily take aftermarket seats.

It's been done already

·
Registered
67 Posts
I would love some StÃtus seats in my up... But the price is just too much, when they cost a quarter of the car price :D

·
Registered
438 Posts
I've been here longer than you...hardly a troll. Just pointing out the obvious. Might be an idea to be here a while before you insult people. Oh and get a sense of humour.Edited by: Scrubnut

·
Registered
45 Posts
Scrubnut sounds like an old man in his local pub!
I've been sitting in that seat for 47 years you know! Don't cheek your elders! Lol

·
Registered
438 Posts
Surfsmarty said:
Scrubnut sounds like an old man in his local pub!
I've been sitting in that seat for 47 years you know! Don't cheek your elders! Lol

·
Registered
309 Posts
Davec86 said:
The VAG 20VT has been done, along with TT running gear! :O
Just been reading about that on the Briskoda forum, amazing,still can't believe a 1.8T and it's gearboxfits in that tiny engine bay!

·
Registered
727 Posts
I'd love to see a 426 Hemi shoehorned into an up!, of course with a Weiand 8-71 blower on top of the motor totally blocking ones forward viewing area..

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anyone got any pictures of different seats in an up! And what sort of seats should I be looking for, I really want some old school tartan seats

·
Registered
101 Posts
Jmansf said:
Anyone got any pictures of different seats in an up! And what sort of seats should I be looking for, I really want some old school tartan seats
I'd like some more supportive seats - Used to have Audi S3 seats in my Lupo.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts