• No.

• No. I'll be buying a MK1 Instead

• I Already Have One!

Results are only viewable after voting.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Checked out the VW Config this morning and noticed the UP! GTI is back and open for orders.
I noticed too but got a shock at price jump so starting looking at second hand almost as bad so ive went for next best thing up beats tsi picking up next been getting carried away in the last year got a lupo GTI and tdi sport to go with up beats 60ps hopefully tsi will keep up with lupos now

·
Super Moderator
1,010 Posts
Similar to me, I have a Lupo GTI, a 2012 High Up and a 2019 Up GTI!

I priced the new GTI to the same spec as mine, was £17.5K! Mine was £15.3k (but got staff discount off that as I work in a dealership!) so the price has gone up quite a bit, though they have added a bit more tech to it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
If you are going to spend 17k on an up gti think about a fiesta st. Its an incredible car. Different league to the up. I had 90ps tsi for 2 years now got the ST3. Its a better car than my previous hot hatch 275 meg trophy that i paid 30k for new. The ST3 feels like a 30k car but you can buy it for 20k with discount. The up gti is a 12k car being sold for 17k

·
Registered
608 Posts
I've posted this on the Residual Value post, so apologies, but it's well worth potential Customers of the new 2020 Gti visit either Carwow or OrangeWheels.

Both these internet car dealers have a significant number of nationwide VW dealerships on their books, and because they guarantee regular numbers of buying customers for these dealerships, significant discounts on brand new factory ordered cars can be obtained.

I tried OrangeWheels when I originally ordered my 2015 Polo Bluemotion, and Wrexham VW provided me with nearly a thousand pound discount.

At the time Llandudno VW grudgingly matched their offer, because it had come from a rival dealership, and was a genuine factory order quote.

I received two quotes this afternoon, of £15150 &£15300 for standard 3dr Gti cars in Pure White new factory orders.
All options for both 3 & 5 dr cars are available, so nobody should be paying list price for their cars.

No doubt these cars can be purchased either through the dealerships finance or paid for outright.

Either way, £16500 to £17000 for a new factory order Gti can be avoided.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've posted this on the Residual Value post, so apologies, but it's well worth potential Customers of the new 2020 Gti visit either Carwow or OrangeWheels.

Both these internet car dealers have a significant number of nationwide VW dealerships on their books, and because they guarantee regular numbers of buying customers for these dealerships, significant discounts on brand new factory ordered cars can be obtained.

I tried OrangeWheels when I originally ordered my 2015 Polo Bluemotion, and Wrexham VW provided me with nearly a thousand pound discount.

At the time Llandudno VW grudgingly matched their offer, because it had come from a rival dealership, and was a genuine factory order quote.

I received two quotes this afternoon, of £15150 &£15300 for standard 3dr Gti cars in Pure White new factory orders.
All options for both 3 & 5 dr cars are available, so nobody should be paying list price for their cars.

No doubt these cars can be purchased either through the dealerships finance or paid for outright.

Either way, £16500 to £17000 for a new factory order Gti can be avoided.
A second ^vote for Carwow. That's how I got mine at £804 saving over list in Feb last year. And only 2 weeks wait rather than months. Exactly the the right spec. too.
Even without that it was a really good way of contacting multiple dealers in one go without serial calls & discussions.
I've no association with them apart from being a customer!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts