Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I was wondering if you can help....

Got my little up in May and love it, however I have found out I'm expecting my first baby in February. Have decided that I will not be changing my Up so was wondering if anyone can let me know on pushchairs that fit in the boot?

Many thans xx

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the Quinny was the smaller one. Will check out the other. Thanks, oh and congratulations xx

·
Registered
587 Posts
Dalejo said:
I think the Quinny was the smaller one. Will check out the other. Thanks, oh and congratulations xx

Thanks
adding to our tribe and there was me giving in to getting a dog earlier on in the year.

Yes the Quinny is smaller than the Obaby Chase. But was on offer at Boots and about £50 cheaper at Boots then anywhere else also very light. We had a Quinny for my daughter and did really well for the three year's we used it. Paid £50 brand new, an Ebay abargain.

Edited by: jezyg

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
My Quinny buzz fits in the boot if you unclip the wheels which is easy. I think the zap is the smaller one.

We also have the cheapest Argos pushchair, but that won't go in because it folds into a long shape.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a petite star Zia and I pick car up on saturday. Think it will fit. Ill post a photo asap

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow £50 is a bargain! Is it the Quinny buzz or zapp that you have?

Thanks for your replays, i really appreciate it xx

·
Registered
532 Posts
Nice little sproglet you have there.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I have an old Mothercare/Gracco pushchair, it's not a small one and i can get it in my boot along with changing bag and rucksack

have a look for mothercare atlan

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi,
A single pushchair will fit in ,just remove the shelf.A double will fit in ,if you take out the floor panel

·
Registered
78 Posts

Petite star Zia top one with variable level up and the other one is with dull size bootEdited by: Miaup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts