Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fancy putting in the candy white Mii round gear knob. I have orange stitching on my gator which I want to keep. Anyone know if the knob is easily detached from the gator ?Edited by: Scrubnut

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
How you got orange stitching?the gater unclips from the bottom. not sure about the rest.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a Groove Up. All the stitching around the place is orange

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'd be interested in this, too. Can you let us know how you manage to get your original knob off? Is it just a question of pulling hard until it comes away, or is there screwing involved?Edited by: UpMan

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You pull the gator up from the bottom then there is a clip holding the knob on the stick. I want to keep the gator and change the knob which I'm not sure you can do.

·
Registered
309 Posts
UpMan said:
I'd be interested in this, too. Can you let us know how you manage to get your original knob off? Is it just a question of pulling hard until it comes away, or is there screwing involved?
You need to get a woman to help you with that

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
When I changed my knob, the gaiter was attached to it and the new one had a gaiter attached to it also.
I must admit I didn't notice whether you could separate them, but where there's a will, there's a way!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts