Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to bring the mood down a bit but what does everyone think of Paul Walker passing away, any fans on here? I'm sorry if you don't like or know him but he was a legend to me and I am going to donate to his charity, It's the least I could do. Heres something I wrote earlier...

<div style="color: rgb7, 160, 155; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 17px; padding-right: 13px; padding-left: 13px;">

Man, I still can't believe he's gone. I grew up with Bryan O'Connor and is THE reason I love cars and racing and have pursued a career in it.

I was absolutely devastated when I found out and even shed some tears. I know he's just an actor but he was a genuine car fanatic and truly fitted his role. He was also a kind and generous guy and has inspired me beyond belief.

He is the reason my favourite car is a skyline, I will own one and I can't wait! Those films inspired millions of people and will never be the same without him. He will be missed greatly and is a tragic loss to the world.

A piece of my childhood died with him on that day and my thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Life is too short.

Good night Mr O'Connor.

http://carpycan.tumblr.com/post/68893447370/im-an-adrenaline-junkie-i-love-speed-i-love<h3 ="title" style="font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; text-decoration: none; display: block; color: rgb7, 160, 155; padding-left: 12px; padding-top: 4px;">"I'm an adrenaline junkie, I love speed, I love fast cars, I sky dive, I love all of that. I think I'll die that way""¦"</h3> " If the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" Paul Walker

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well said!! I was to very sad with this news!! He was such a genuinely nice guy.. I couldn't believe it!! It's such a shame he died.

Paul walker is a true legend!!

Rest in peace!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankyou, it's nice to see that someone else cares on here
if anyone would like make a donation to the charity he founded here is the website

http://www.roww.org

Not sure if this is against the rules? But I'm not asking you to donate I'm just saying it would be nice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts