Up Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I came round to calculating my 60hp Move Up!'s calculated by how much it cost to fill up, this is the first time i've checked this, i'm not driving it that aggressively apart from a couple of spurts round back roads totalling to maybe 25 miles in total. about 60 miles of motorway driving and the rest city for a 305mile sample range. Is there any reason why the fuel economy is so crap.
Thanks,
Zdos123

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
AS the Up only has a 35 litre tank, and you're getting c.305 miles, even if you are using it all, that's almost 40mpg. If we assume you're not using it all, then you're getting over 40mpg in 220 miles of city driving, and 85 miles of MWay and thrashing. Not really bad , but what have you calculated to get 30mpg ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AS the Up only has a 35 litre tank, and you're getting c.305 miles, even if you are using it all, that's almost 40mpg. If we assume you're not using it all, then you're getting over 40mpg in 220 miles of city driving, and 85 miles of MWay and thrashing. Not really bad , but what have you calculated to get 30mpg ?
I filled up 17 liters about 194 miles in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts