Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just ordered one of these for our little Up. I've gone for the black one. Will report back on how it fits etc.The rear guards web site is as follows:-rgmouldings.com.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Site doesn't work? The .co.uk variant does but it just has basic info on what they do.

Did you call to get a quote?

Cheers :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Upppp's sorry, tryrear<b style="color: rgb7, 95, 35; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; white-space: nowrap;">guards[/b].co.uk.rang the company, very helpfull. Costs £48.00 including delivery.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Having this a week back would have stopped a big cardboard box I lost control of sliding down my white up and immortalising the grit marks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
They do sillguards too....yep, that would have prevented the deep scratching from myself and passengers with grit/dirt on shoes. My driver's side has marks going right down to the outside of the car... Edited by: lexicalmatt

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, just fitted this item. Really easy to fix, mixture of tape for the bottom edge and using the existing bumper screws, along the top edge. Took about 10 mins to sort out. Looks good and should prevent mishaps.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The guard comes with tape already fitted. If you open your hatch and look under the the rubber seal that goes around the rear hatch you will see four screws that secure the rear bumper top edge. Basically you take these 4 screws out, slide the bumper protector into place and put the screws back in but don't tighten them up. The bumper protector has screw holes already drilled (and they do all line up). You then peal the backing off the 4m tape that goes up the 2 sides and along the bottom and press the item into place. You can then tighten the bumper screws, job done. The web page did show the fitting instruction I think. In any case it only took mins to fit the item.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts